Bernard Muhia

Poet and Writer. My poems have been featured on CNN International, my play on the UN website and by MTV EXIT.

My new blog is on at http://poet2farmer.blogspot.com








Monday, August 9, 2010

Muslim girl

She usually sat next to me in class
A cunning fox with a very light skin tone
Hair covered but with the face showing
A black laced buibui over ordinary dress
What I liked about her are the long flowing skirts
I always respect a woman with self-respect
And who leaves a lot to the imagination
She was frankly surprised at my savvy
Because I had my lecture schedule on my phone
That’s the first time we spoke, about lectures
From then on we became inseparable classmates
However, I was more afraid of her culture,
Than I was of admitting that I liked her

2 comments:

  1. these really relates we a story i wrote called'' so forbiden an affair il post it so u c it

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Im looking forward to that, post the link right here

    ReplyDelete