Bernard Muhia

Poet and Writer. My poems have been featured on CNN International, my play on the UN website and by MTV EXIT.

My new blog is on at http://poet2farmer.blogspot.com








Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Joy of pain..
Added by Ann Kamoni

the pains were gone..
and the screams were low,
it was finally over,

for it had just begun.....

with a loud cry,
the world opened up to me,

Tears of joy,
sarcastic laughter filled the bright room
a baby had been born..

Far into the horizon,
lay a journey..
untouched,uninhabited,

dreams,
shattered and fulfilled
promises,
kept and unkept

friends,
to hold my hand and break my heart,
whispers,
true and untrue..

my smile dimmed not,
for i knew,

even in a long tiring journey,
there will be time to count the stars
and smile...
at a world so cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment