Bernard Muhia

Poet and Writer. My poems have been featured on CNN International, my play on the UN website and by MTV EXIT.

My new blog is on at http://poet2farmer.blogspot.com








Thursday, January 26, 2012

Of evil corporations and sweet girls

Of evil corporations and sweet girls
This is the story of two girls
One was sweet and had healing powers,
The second one was straight forward and asked me out.

See, I was walking down the street,
When an evil organization abducted me,
And used mind-control over me,
Giving me an assignment to assassinate.

So there I was walking down the street,
In a trance, on my way to kill someone,
When I came across these two chics
The first one was sweet and had healing powers
I was attracted to her and hugged her,
And right there and then, she healed me
I was no longer under the evil mind-control spell
But the second girl asked me out on a date,
And I felt good about it and said yes
But now I feel like I owe the first chic
Coz her hug healed me from the evil spell
and the doppelganger is, they are both friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment